St. Colman’s Boys National School located in Sleaveen East, Macroom is proud to carry on the long tradition of Primary School Education in the town of Macroom.
In March 2009 St.Colman’s B.N.S moved to its new €3.68 million
The present school building replaced the school which was located in Cork Street and was established in 1908. The town’s previous National School were located in Masseytown, Castle Street, School Lane and Chapel Hill. Up to